Please note that the CDC website lists health conditions that may put people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19. If you have any concerns about your own risk factors, please seek advice from your Health Provider to see if massage and bodywork is indicated at this time.
- By scheduling an appointment, clients agree to follow all office Covid policies as well as wear a clean well-fitted mask in accordance with the most up to date office policy.
- Please fill out a new updated intake form if this is your first visit or you have not updated your health history form in the past year.
- Please plan to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment. I will unlock the office door to let you in.
- Please wash your hands in the bathroom immediately upon entering or apply the hand sanitizer kept inside the front door.
- Unless necessary for assistance, hands-on training, or in the case of minors, you are asked to arrive in the building alone. Please notify the massage therapist if you will be arriving with a family member, guardian, or personal care assistant, who must also follow all Covid policies.
- The massage room and all high touch areas are cleaned and disinfected between every client, as are touch screens, pens, and items used in session. The bathroom is cleaned several times a day.
- All linens including pillow cases and blankets are completely changed for every client and stored in a closed bin.
- The entire office is cleaned and disinfected at the end of every work day and floors are vacuumed and mopped with a disinfectant. We use EPA approved disinfectants and choose environmentally friendly options whenever possible.
- While two practitioners may be present in the office suite on the same day, we strive to keep appointments staggered to limit the number of folks present in the waiting room at any one time.
- Appointment times are still well spaced to allow time for careful cleaning and air turn over in the massage room.
- The office has multiple HEPA Air Filters running continuously so the air is filtered every six minutes and the filtration is rated for twice the actual square footage.
- Windows are open when outside temperatures allow and to bring fresh air in between sessions.
- I wear a well-fitted KN95 or N95 mask when with clients.
- As always, I observe hand hygiene before and after every session as well as frequently throughout the day whenever needed.
- Prior to each work shift, I self screen to ensure no symptoms of respiratory or other contagious illness.
- All office practitioners have taken the mandatory VOSHA training as required by the State of Vermont.
Practice Guidelines created from recommendations by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), AMTA, ABMP, and Healwell, along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). If you have any questions regarding any of the policies, please contact me directly.